It’s hard to believe that we’re already a month into 2016, but sure enough, here we are in February! We hope you’re all having a fantastic year so far, but we thought maybe we could make it a little better for one of you. So, we’re giving away CoolPad Note 3 to a lucky DigitFreak reader! There are several ways for you to enter to win this phone, so keep reading for all the details.
Read our Review: CoolPad Note 3 (Full Review).
Winner of Asus Zenfone 2 Laser Giveaway
We’re still awaiting more information from the winner (The Prize has yet to reach the winner. Images are unavailable atm).
Update: We just received this image from the winner of Asus Zenfone 2 Laser Giveaway (16th Feb 2016).
CoolPad Note 3 Giveaway
This international giveaway is powered by DigitFreak, co-sponsored by our media partner JoyCreak.
Want to win the CoolPad Note 3? Jump to the widget at the end of the post to participate in the giveaway.Normal contest rules apply here. One entry per method per person. This one’s open to all folks everywhere such contests are legal, but we can’t guarantee the phone will work on your network. (You know how these things go.) The contest ends on March 12th. We’ll announce the winner here on DigitFreak once they send us their Image with the smartphone upon receiving.
Terms & Conditions
- The giveaway is an international giveaway (Except when we can not ship to your Country.)
- If we can not ship to your country, you will be compensated with an online gift card of equal MSRP value to the prize.
- We are not responsible for lost shipments.
- You must be the age of majority in your Country of residence.
- We are not responsible for any duties, import taxes that you may incur.
- Only 1 entry per person. Do not enter multiple email addresses. We will verify all winners and if we detect multiple email addresses by the same person you will not be eligible to win.
- We reserve all rights to make any changes to this giveaway.
- This giveaway is operated by DigitFreak.
- The prize will ship when it is available to purchase.