Windows 8 has some effective tools which lets you interact with your PC architecture easily. There are many different enhancement and changes which can be confusing for the new users.
One of the new changes which is confusing for the users is the hidden option to disable or bypass the password prompt window. But, luckily there is a way to bypass the password screen. Here's How:
1. Boot your PC and enter your password.
2. Press Win-X (by which I mean hold down the Windows key and then tap X).
3. In the pop-up menu that appears, click Command Prompt (Admin).
4. In the Command Prompt, type control userpasswords2, then press Enter. (If this sounds familiar, it's because the same command works in earlier version of Windows.)
5. In the User Accounts dialog that appears, uncheck the box marked Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer.
6. Click OK, then confirm the automatic sign-in option by entering your password (twice).
7. Reboot your Windows 8 OS.
After reboot you will find that your Windows 8 finally understands that you don't want to enter the password every time you boot your machine.